This paint by number kit is inspired by a photo of Lake Superior taken by our very own Andy Vogl of AV Photography. It features soothing bands of blue tones and a single gull flying in the middle. This piece is the perfect minimalist pop of color!
No painting skills are required for this simple 5-color paint by number, which takes about 1 hour to complete.
These make great gifts and are an awesome date or game night activity!
- 5.5" x 8.25" hand-sanded natural/bare wood finish painting board with transfered PBN design
- 5 numbered acrylic paint colors
- 2 quality paintbrushes - small and medum size
- Detailed instructions and color charts
To display, this artwork can stand on it's own on a flat surface or can be hung on a wall. We recommend 3M command strips to attach this to a wall (not included, follow directions on package to hang).
- These boards are a natural material that is hand-sanded and the designs are hand-transferred. Due to this, boards vary in appearance and there may be slight imperfections on the transfer. This won't be noticeable on the finished piece and you'll end up with a beautiful handmade piece of art.
- This is not a finished piece of artwork, it's a paint by number kit. The photo of finished artwork is for reference and example only.
- This kit is not designed for children. Acrylic paints are not washable or safe for younger kids to use.
- Try to use your kit within a couple weeks because paints can dry out. If your paint dries before using it please email us for a replacement: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this kit or would like to inquire about bulk/wholesale orders, please contact Sarah Vogl: email@example.com
"Lakeside" Artwork Paint by Number Kit
Due to the nature of filling and shipping paint, we currently don't accept returns or offer refunds. Please read the product description and look at the photos carefully before purchasing and contact us with questions. If your item arrives damaged in shipping, we're happy to replace it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org